Go Back   VEX Forum > Competitions > Online Challenges Official Q&A

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Banned
VEX # 9378

Quick Voting Question

This is just a quick question about the voting process. I'm sure this has already been said, but the voting process isn't exactly fair.. i've watched a great deal of videos, and in my opinion, at least, there are next to no videos that actually deserve a rating less than 50%. But anyway, I've heard conflicting reports of how the judging process goes... do the video finalists get selected by vote alone, or do judges select them, or is there a combo of vote/judging?
Thank you!
Old 01-16-2012, 12:56 AM
RECF
VEX # RECF

Re: Quick Voting Question

You just need to read the detailed rules for whichever challenge you are interested in. All of them will have some finalists chosen by public voting and others by judges.

Last edited by Rick TYler; 06-13-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Closed Thread