Go Back   VEX Forum > Community > General Forum

General Forum Open Discussion of the VEX Robotics System that can be answered by anyone. VEX Robotics Engineers will not answer questions posted here; see Official VEX Technical Support below.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:14 PM

Looking for the VEXMAS board (Arduino, 72Mhz transmitters)

Over Christmas 2011 there was a very cool board posted:

http://code.google.com/p/vexmas-shield/

It allows us to use the older VEX transmitters with the Arduino board.

I'm trying to track the guys that built this board, and I think they may be here.

Please contact me, I'm interested in getting about 10 of these boards.

Thanks!
  • 2011 - Round Up World Championship - Think, Teamwork and Excellence Awards -- PSU Firefight - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Junior Division & 3 Design Awards
  • 2010 - Mentor of the Year - VEX Clean Sweep World Championship --- VEX Champion, VEX Swept Away at IRI --- PSU Firefight 2nd & 3rd Junior Division
Downingtown Area Robotics Web site and VEXMen Team Site come see what we can do for you.