Go Back   VEX Forum > Competitions > VEX Robotics Competition > VRC Gateway (2011-2012 VRC Game)

Old 04-13-2012, 10:11 PM
VEX # 1900W

Thumbs up Answered: Descoring in Autonomous

I know that descoring an object after it has dropped below the top plane of a circular goal is illegal, and results in a disqualification. I also know that certain normally illegal actions, such as pinning, are not considered offences that can be committed during the autonomous period, and can not result in a disqualification during that time. Would illegally descoring an object result in a disqualification if this happened during autonomous period?

Wes
Old 04-15-2012, 11:35 AM
VEX GDC Chairman

Re: Descoring in Autonomous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1900Wes View Post
I know that descoring an object after it has dropped below the top plane of a circular goal is illegal, and results in a disqualification. I also know that certain normally illegal actions, such as pinning, are not considered offences that can be committed during the autonomous period, and can not result in a disqualification during that time. Would illegally descoring an object result in a disqualification if this happened during autonomous period?
Illegal descoring is not permitted at any point during the Match, both during the Autonomous Period or the Driver Controlled Period.