My team and I are hosting a skills competition in November, and we were wondering how does the height bonus work in skills? Is there just no height bonus at all? Thanks.
First, to be clear, we are assuming that you are referring to Highest Stack Bonuses. Let's take a look at the scoring section of the Robot Skills Challenge Appendix :
Most scoring is the same as in a regular VEX Robotics Competition In the Zone match.
• A Cone Stacked on a Goal is worth two (2) points.
• A Mobile Goal Scored in a 5 Point Zone is worth five (5) points.
• A Mobile Goal Scored in 10 Point Zone is worth ten (10) points.
• A Mobile Goal Scored in 20 Point Zone is worth twenty (20) points.
• A Robot Parked at the end of the Match is worth two (2) points.
There is no mention of the Highest Stack Bonus; thus, it is not awarded in the Robot Skills Challenge.