2.75” Omnis Available?

Hey guys!

Planning on implementing full 3 wheel odometry for Spin Up (auto-aim!), anyone know where I can get a hold of some 2.75” omnis? VEX seems to have discontinued them and they’re out of stock on all websites I’ve checked sadly, would anyone here be willing to consider selling some extras or linking me to the right spot?

Thanks for your time,

• William, 32792B
3 Likes

I was able to find them. Click on omnidirectional than click 2.75

NOOO THEY DISCONTINUED THEM :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

So, any idea when teams will be able to purchase new 2.75in wheels? Who is the right person to ping for this? I don’t think the community will like not having access to this size of wheel with the openness of this field…

@DRow if they are discontinued please update the discontinued page to include them.

They must have updated them overnight! New version is also now showing for me, so that’s a relief.

Thank you for your help!

Edit: It seems that they only show as the refreshed, in stock version when the currency is set to something other than USD, kinda strange but I will try to order them anyway; if I’m unable to, the refreshed US version will likely be out very soon.

Edit 2: Doesn’t seem to be the new version, my guess is that other locales still have some inventory, hopefully the refresh comes out soon for everyone.

I’m still not seeing them

Try changing your “Store” (currency) at the top of the page to something other than USD and they should pop up, let me know if it works for you.

1 Like

That worked. That’s weird.