26275A programming skills (NOT MY TEAM)

So I just wanted to make a post about this team’s robot since there doesn’t seem to be one on the forum’s. I think their design is the most interesting one I’ve seen all season. While I had many similar ideas at the beginning of the season, it’s amazing to see that someone actually was able to do it. I don’t know if other team’s have made a similar robot but this is the first one I’ve seen like this with no hood and intaking from both sides. Very creative.

7 Likes

here’s another robot that can intake from both sides, and this one can score from the back as well.

pretty cool, and seems especially useful in prog skills.

6 Likes

Wow that is really cool. Definitely gonna be looking into that as a possible design in the future if I qualify for worlds.

Certainly an interesting design, though I think the relatively slow cycle time and drive will make it unable to achieve low driver stop times

I would also not help when it comes to maxing, as you need to descore everything anyway.

I’ve been wanting to do the same top design here instead of a hood. How does that work, is the back outtake going faster than the front?

I believe the front top intake stops for a second. Also having the back top be higher than the front top would give it the angle

1 Like