In case anyone else has this problem, try deleting your cookies/cache and restarting chrome.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right corner of the browser you will see three dots, click on those.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced.”
- Scroll to the section “Privacy and security.”
- Click on “Clear browsing data.”
- Check what you want to clear - “Cookies and other site data,” an “Cached images and files.”
- Click “Clear data.”
- Restart Google Chrome.
Sorry to necro-post, but this is the number one search result for this problem.