Anodized aluminum will be for sale on robosource soon! (Click here for details)

I’m very happy to say that anodized c-channel in black will be available for purchase from robosource as early as this Friday! Why only black? Well, my anodizing company will only anodize in vats of 85 at a time. Any less and it costs the same. I bought 300 from vex, and they only shipped 144 and I only paid for 144. My company is extremely nice and let me slide and do the 144 as one batch, but only in black. Additionally, I did some math wrong, and my c-channel would have earned me only $30 if I sold all of it, so the price will end up being $42 per 6-pack. As this business takes off, the price WILL go down. Additionally, robosource will be providing the opportunity to pre-order different colors. I need to prove that people are willing to buy the c-chan before I invest in buying it, so it’s nice to have some money to back up a potential buyer instead of just an email. Here are the colors that are available, note that they can do any shade of any color shown here:
20170622_110225.jpg
20170615_121332.jpg

• Henry Ford 1992 about the 1909 Model T in the book My Life My Work, Henry Ford and Samuel Crowther (1922), Garden City Publishing Company, Inc.