Answered: Clarification on SG10

I’m afraid I need some clarification on what the phrase “intentional strategies” pertains to, in regards to SG9 (opposing alliance’s tower and starting area deemed off-limits). Is it meant to keep teams from pushing opponents into their own starting area, or does it also condemn herding another team’s game elements into your own corner? Both strategies are intentional, but the latter doesn’t directly result in another team contacting with the “off-limits zone.” How should this rule be interpreted?

Thank you, and apologies if this has already been asked.

This question will be answered after the scheduled June 2nd manual update. We appreciate your patience.

We ask you to please thoroughly read the VEX Skyrise Game Manual and to please review the Q&A Usage Guidelines before posting in this forum. Specifically, please quote the rule or definition that your question is referring to. In this case your question is about <SG10>, which I’ve quoted below.

Yes, pushing your opponent into your own protected area would be considered a violation of <SG10> and would not result in an <SG9> penalty on your opponent.

This situation actually falls under the new rule <SG13>, quoted below.

Thus, this action is illegal as per <SG13>