Answered: Source Code for of the On-Line Code, What's Up!!?

Why is there Three (3) different version of the On-Line Code but only the First Version has the Source Code available for download??

I have examined the Data Stream between the Vex Controller loaded with the On-Line Code and IFI/Intelitek Loader for each version of EasyC (1.1, 2.x and Pro [AKA 3.x]), and they are all different.

On-Line Code Versions 2.x and 3.x are almost the same, but the Vex implementation of Version 3.x is quite broken. I assume that the FRC Version 3.x got the most attention in the Bug Fix area.

Thank for any information that you can provide…

The code we have posted on our web site which you have referenced is for use with the MPLAB software. The online code I think you are referring to, is only for the easyC software. If your question is about the easyC software, please post in the easyC section on the forum.

<< BIG EDIT!!! It seems that the On-Line Code with IFI/intelitek Loader Program v1.1 is different than the Dynamic Debug Code which is what the Vex Starter Code can compile.>>

Sorry… I am rushing and not explaining myself very well…

Each version of EasyC seems to ship with a different version of the IFI/intelitek Loader Program. Each Version of the IFI/intelitek Loader Program ships with a different version of the “VexDefaultOnLine.hex”

================================================
I have installed with EasyC 1.1, IFI/intelitek Loader Program v1.1. The “VexDefaultOnLine.hex” Time/Date/Size is " 7/07/2005 9:25 26,781".

I have installed with EasyC 2.8.0.5, IFI/intelitek Loader Program v2.8.0.1. The “VexDefaultOnLine.hex” Time/Date/Size is " 1/13/2006 12:00 25,704".

I have installed with EasyC 3.0.1.2, IFI/intelitek Loader Program v3.0. The “VexDefaultOnLine.hex” Time/Date/Size is “12/27/2006 13:23 29,418”.

<< SCRATCH THIS, WRONG!!! >>
The Vex Starter Code which will compile with MPLAB and will generate the file “VexUserCode_DDT.hex” seems to be functionally equivalent to the “VexDefaultOnLine.hex” Time/Date/Size of " 7/07/2005 9:25 26,781"

Is there any Vex Starter Code available for download that will be functionally equivalent to the “VexDefaultOnLine.hex” Time/Date/Size of " 1/13/2006 12:00 25,704" or a later version??

Thank You for any assistance on this matter.

Unfortunately there is no Vex Starter Code available for download that will be functionally equivalent to the “VexDefaultOnLine.hex”. The OnLine code was developed by intelitek and I am not sure what the differences are between their different versions.

Thanks for your response… I am looking into other options…