Answered: Vex Skyrise de-scoring

I have been looking though the rulebook and have not found anything that says this is not allowed but I will still ask just to play it safe.

Within the last 4seconds of a match could I take a field object (cube) and use it between my robot to push the opposite alliance robot into their skyrise tower resulting in de-scoring the skyrise tower?

<SG3> This rule states I cannot pin for more than 5sec’s
-I will only be pining them for 4sec’s
<SG9> This is to do with Contacting the Skyrise Base and/or Skyrise.
-I will not be contacting this/the cube will
VEX Skyrise is intended to be an offensive game. Teams that partake in solely defensive strategies will undergo extra scrutiny in regard to <G12>. In the case where referees are forced to make a judgment call on interaction between a defensive and offensive Robot, the referees will err on the side of the offensive
Robot.
-I will not be breaking any rules within the vex skyrise rule book

“YOU HAVE TO LEARN THE RULES OF THE GAME. AND THEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.” - ALBERT EINSTEIN

We ask you to please thoroughly read the VEX Skyrise Game Manual and to please review the Q&A Usage Guidelines before posting in this forum. Specifically, please quote the entire rule or definition that your question is referring to. In this case the answer to your question can be found directly in <SG9>.

Thus, what you have described would be illegal for violating <SG9> via indirect contact.