Binder or bound notebook for TT notebook?

Okay, then I would recommend a bound notebook because of the extra points unless you think however you do a binder will be good enough to make the extra points not matter. (Really it just depends on what you want to do and what you can do, and how you accomplish the tasks given to you in the rubrics)

2 Likes

alright. can you still get the extra points if you put a bound notebook in a binder/

1 Like

Theirs no designated points for having a bound notebook but one of the topics they grade you on is professionalism.

1 Like

Previous years they awarded 3 extra points for bound notebooks, this upcoming year they will award 5 extra points to accommodate the new design rubric.

1 Like

is the design rubric out?

during TP there was a +3 extra point for bound notebooks

It is not out yet. We have a new rubric this year.

1 Like

There will be extra points for bound notebook again this. This wa discussed at EP Summit last week.

1 Like

Do you mean placing it in a binder just for protection? So it doesn’t get bent or anything? If so I beleive yes because all your work is just in a notebook

I was wrong, I was completely un-aware of this

Do you know when the new rubric will be released or where information on when it will be released could be found ?

probably august… it is being revamped with the judge guide and an online training course.

2 Likes