Can any1 have any idea for block and climb with 2 green motors?

Pls help me with some mechanical to help to climb and block with 2 green motors ?
send the pictures of that structure would be most helpful for me

1 Like

you can do a 12 to 60 on the same axle as the 60 tooth gears put a 12 to 84 gear ratio.

If i understand you correctly you want a hang and blocking mech. If so here is my designe, it does both.

2 Likes

You could do a giraffe lift and add standoffs in a certain place to have it hang but so far i was searching around for photos and only saw the 74403b’s robot and for a explaination video heroic robotics had one as well

Why green and not red (more torque less big rear ratios)?

here is our blocker, shooter, and climb mech

1 Like

Well, unfortunate that our team are not have enough budget to buy the red motors so that we ask to build with green

Understood. I was just lamenting that we can’t afford to buy a $300 pneumatic kit for every single air cylinder we need but I guess there’s always a story like yours that is more humbling. Yes with 2 motors you can comfortably build a strong arm even with the 200s. You just need to play with gear ratios and balance your torque vs speed needs, basically achieve minimum torque you need to climb without overheating so you have good speed. Try 24 teeth to 72 teeth first. If that’s not enough go more extreme (12 to 84?)

2 Likes