Changing drive speed VexCode V5

I have been having difficulty trying to change the drive speed on my robot. I have been able to change the speed of other motors because they are controlled by pushing a button once, however I have the driving motors set to be used by the joysticks and because I have to input the controller positions, there is not enough room to input the drive speed. Here is a copy of my code for the drive motors.

FrontLeftDriveMotor.spin(vex::directionType::fwd, Controller1.Axis3.position(), vex::velocityUnits::pct);
BackLeftDriveMotor.spin(vex::directionType::fwd, Controller1.Axis3.position(), vex::velocityUnits::pct);
FrontRightDriveMotor.spin(vex::directionType::fwd, Controller1.Axis2.position(), vex::velocityUnits::pct);
BackRightDriveMotor.spin(vex::directionType::fwd, Controller1.Axis2.position(), vex::velocityUnits::pct);

I have been working through this problem recently as well. I will put my code and a post where I showed my solution. However, I do not know if it works yet as I have not been able to test it on our robot.

This was my solution and my code.

Were you able to check the code, I can’t test my code for a few more days?

Our driver actually wanted to make it to where we change our wheels speed, not the arm speed. The difference is we have a holonomic drive that runs it through an equation to find out the speed of the wheel. This means i actually have to do a different solution to determine the equation elsewhere and multiply it separately. Can someone test it to make sure it works?