Class and object VEX C++

I’m currently playing around with VEX Coding Studio and I can’t figure out how to work out class and object in the Vex C++

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/cplusplus/cpp_classes_objects.htm

I recommend you take the time to develop a working understanding of (pure) C++ before trying to do too much with VEX C++. You will almost certainly gain a much better grasp of programming this way rather than trying to retroactively learn C++ as you program your robot.

1 Like

As @Barin said I highly recommend learning Cpp before dealing with Vex programming. If you are on a mac cpp is already installed on your computer otherwise I would recommend downloading Eclipse or some other IDE and create “pure” cpp code. A website that I have found to be quite useful is Learn CPP. It starts at the basics and works its way into more complicated topics. It gives example code and testing it in your own environment and then modifying really helps you to understand the topic. If you still have more questions try to be more specific, cpp classes are a very large topic. Also posting some code is very helpful.
1069B - Argonauts

1 Like