Coiled Handset Cable Connector Type

Hello, we recently bought a partner joystick, and are now looking towards actually using it. Where I buy standard parts and electronics, I need to know the exact connector type of a wire to purchase it. So what connector type is the coiled handset cable (i.e. RJ11, RJ9, etc.)? Thanks.

i think you will find this useful