Sometimes in the beginning of a match the controller will freeze but will still update the match timer on the controller. The controller will display that it is in disabled mode throughout the entirety of the match and the robot also never leaves disabled mode (we know this from the event log on the brain). When the controller freezes we can also not turn it off and it must be turned off using the reset on the back on it. My team has gone to 2 tournaments in the past 3 weeks and this happened at least once at both of them. We have been able to replicate it once on our schools field but it appears to be an anomaly because we did the same order of events many time and it happened only once. We have updated all of our firmware, tried multiple programs, and have tried many different ways to connect the controller and robot to the field. We also have an occasional problem where the robot will loose robot link in the middle of a match and we will be unable to regain connection. We have tried switching battery cables and radio cables. This issue seems to only happen at our tournaments as well. Through all the troubleshooting that we have done we think there is something wrong with our controller. Is this an issue(s) with known solution(s) or is this probably just a broken controller.
We use pros as our programming environment.