Cortex Power cable

Why can’t vex develop a power cable/wall wart for the cortex so that battery life can be saved? this is something that vex needs to seriously look at. i think it would sell very well and would allow students to be more productive!

Say some more. You want a wall wart to power just the cortex while you what? My interaction with teams has been that the nanosecond after “download complete” they want to drive. That would mean a wall wart with a 20’ cord.

But tell us what you need and why.

If you have such a need for one, you could easily just get a battery connector and a 7.2 ~ 9V wall wort and create one. Just be sure you use the proper polarity.

Say some more. You want a wall wart to power just the cortex while you what? My interaction with teams has been that the nanosecond after “download complete” they want to drive. That would mean a wall wart with a 20’ cord.

Good job spam bot. Whats the point of a bot that copies previous entries and reposts them?

Hey, hey, hey, let’s dial it back on the spambot, just because it was one of my posts, no need to get snippy :rolleyes: