CREATE US Open Elims Restream with Rewind

Hi everyone,
It seems that this year CREATE is hosting their livestream on platform that does not allow for rewinding/replaying of video. Since its generally pretty nice to be able to go back and watch matches for a variety of reasons, I am restreaming all 4 HS division elimination matches to youtube where you can rewind to your heart’s content.

Some details:

• The individual streams are in 720p, so I am streaming in 4x720p = 1440p, which means there shouldn’t be any quality lost.
  • The recording will be available afterwards as well.
  • There is no audio because 1. I can’t really stream the audio from 4 divisions at once and 2. The US Open uses a lot of copyrighted music on their streams which would pretty quickly get the stream taken down on youtube.

I also have a partial recording of some of the afternoon matches from yesterday (3-24-23):

20 Likes

Unfortunately it looks like CREATE has turned off the TM overlay for all divisions, so it’s not really that easy to tell what match is being played :confused:

I can’t really do much about it unfortunately.

12 Likes

Looks like the TM overlay has been enabled again!

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.