Current Team Numbers

I am wondering if there is any way to find what team numbers are in use. Say someone is trying to figure out what team number they should be, they them can type in the number that they would like and it would say “in-use”, or “available”.

Is there anything like that?

Thanks!

During the new team registration process the registrant may request a specific number or have one automatically assigned. There is a master list of numbers that are in-use or reserved, but it is not publicly available.

Some numbers are reserved for future use, some are previously assigned but not currently in use, and others are assigned to current teams. If you have a specific question, you can send me a private message, and I will see if I can answer it for you. I *can *say that very few low numbers (below 2500 or so) are available. Remember, just because an active team is not using a particular number does NOT mean it is available.

Also – another fun fact for you – the system does not assign “automatic” numbers in sequence. A lower number does not necessarily mean an older team.

I figured it out with your help.

Thanks Rick TYler!

i had to talk to an official vex person and number by number told me which of my list werent available it is really weird because robot events tells you what is open but it is wrong so kinda fail