Dankest Vex Memes?

Me: are there going to be pushbots at state?

https://www.vexforum.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/4/84a7f72ab1b766e57c2eb9862dabf475ad5bfe2e.jpeg

4 Likes

To those really only work at our full potential during robotics.
From xkcd.com

11 Likes

They always ask you to “Work to your full potential” and “Use your interests as a career” but as soon as you do they’re like “Stop throwing cars” and “don’t destroy buildings”

17 Likes

@robotguy was at a comp with Kepler robotics. They filmed a match where they ripped off his battery. You can see it in their wallbot video if you look carefully at the six bar robot.

1 Like

Person: Did you win skills?
Me: No.
Person: How many points did they beat you by?
Me:

36 Likes

There’s a team in our area that wears shirts with a robot from add it up. They joined last season.

2 Likes

now that is very sad

The worst part was is our robot accidental intaked a blue ball that we had descored earlier and out it back in the goal. At the time, I was happy that the rest of the auton worked. Now, that 1 point…

1 Like

auton failed

23 Likes

What you expect the forums to be like:

Chit chat rumor mill:

24 Likes

19 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes

It’s not technically a rick roll. However I will admit that it isn’t necessarily related to water game

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-04-05 152807
Wow. That’s a lot of views.

8 Likes

I think you mean a lot of rickrolls

4 Likes

The software engineers for youtube should make the view counter on that video say “Rickrolls” instead of"Views"

13 Likes

24 Likes

It isn’t a chocolate harambe meme, but just a simple post dedicated to all those hardworking strategists out there!

23 Likes

Cursed images right now:

16 Likes