Dankest Vex Memes?

48g30l

10 Likes

Vex: releases a new sensor
Half the forum:

14 Likes

Fixed that for you…

8 Likes

School: We’re not funding your robotics club. Figure it out, we have more important things to pay for.
Also School:

28 Likes

I love how there’s a broom sitting next to the machine as if they’re expecting you to clean up afterwards.

6 Likes

raw timestamped measurements for sensor api

@jpearman spends next three months adding raw measurements API for all V5 sensors, VRC team registrations grow by 1%, sales of V5 GPS increase by 8 units.

allow 3D printed parts for vrc legal robots

@Grant_Cox spends two weeks arguing with @Foster about the merits of additive manufacturing before allowing 3D printed parts, VRC team registrations grow by 5%, sales of V5 battery clips plummet.

allow shooting rubber bands

@DRow spends five minutes sneaking new rule into the next Game Manual update, VRC team registrations grow by 500%, VEX becomes the largest reseller of #64 Alliance rubber bands by volume.

30 Likes

Tower Takeover push bots after scoring 3 cubes.

15 Likes

Screenshot_20210624-122931 48g30l

16 Likes

3DPrintMeme

28 Likes

Yo, 3D printing is hot!

To the point of us forgetting about the last week’s controversy: penalty free pneumatics.

vex engineering stuff throwing shade on pneumatics

What will the next Game Manual Update bring on us? Ten second end game autonomous and mandatory V5 bike helmets to protect V5 brains when falling off the ramp?

13 Likes

Yes ​ ​ Illyana ​​ the nozzles do get quite toasty this is known.

5 Likes

Actually, I’m afraid you’ve got it wrong. Last week was the GPS sensor.

6 Likes

Another big bug day for vex fourm

5 Likes

29 Likes

Wow almost like that’s not a backend forum issue and is instead an issue with your computer downloading the image it needs.

17 Likes

1104G has provided us some quality entertainment i mean educational moments

Thanks to 1404B for making video

10 Likes

might be late (very) but one of the motors isnt even connected to the arm… :confused:

1 Like

Hey, if not being able to download a single image is a “big bug”, I’ll gladly take it.

24 Likes

DRow said: “Our July sales are exploding!” after vex revealed their new V5 fireworks module.

13 Likes

8 Likes