I have a few questions regarding the Design Award at World’s:
- How long is each interview?
- Is there anything we should prepare to directly present to the Judges? Or do they simply ask us questions?
- Does each division have a winner? And then, is there an overall winner?
- Is there anyway to confirm that we have signed up for an interview, and that we will get a time slot?
Thanks for the questions!
- Each interview slot is scheduled for 10 minutes
- This is an interview, not neccessarily a presentation. The judges will listen to/look at any prepared material that you have, but expect to learn about your team by asking questions. Make certain that you bring your Design/Engineering Notebook!
- There will be a Middle School Design Award winner and a High School Design Award winner.
- As previously communicated, all interview times will be confirmed with teams by April 6th.