Division Thoughts

worlds-2019

Now that divisions are out… Thoughts? Who’s going to win? Who has the best division? How hard are your divisions?

1 Like

Science is majorly stacked.

0 Likes

I was thinking that research was one of, if not the best. They seem to have a pretty ridiculous amount of top teams

1 Like

@Zach_929U please go easy on us

I mean, Research is fairly balanced. There are a couple power teams in there, but it’s not the worst seeding I’ve had.

1 Like

My team’s in technology. I want to say we are the best team there, but that would be a gross mistake.:joy::rofl: Especially because we barely made it to worlds. And I hardly recognize any of the teams :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

But that is surely because of my inexperience.

1 Like

Team wise i think that math is the strongest. With teams like 21S, 169A, 240P, 574C, 1437Z, 6671X, and 8059A, they are bringing some of the best drivers and cleanest robots into the same div. Im definitely going to have fun watching eliminations in Math.

10 Likes

Yeah I’m looking forward to being in math. No point in worrying, hard competition brings out the best in us.

0 Likes

I’m in tech and it seems fairly light. 169Y, 91A, 8059Z, 86868R, are the ones that stick out most to me.

2 Likes

Math and science look hard ;(

0 Likes

Watch out for 8349E, though. Strong mecanum bot with a good driver.

0 Likes

Don’t be sad – if you study really hard, you should be able to pass.

31 Likes

Oof, I’m in science. Hopefully I can get a chance to work with some of the great teams when I’m not getting crushed by them.

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks :+1:

0 Likes

I don’t feel that there are any ridiculously easy divisions this year (Math was soooo easy last year), There are a lot of average divisions like Sci, Tech, Eng, and Arts which I think is a good thing. #sciencegang

I hope for my sake the division placement is different this year, I was clocking in 9-15 miles a day when my division was one of the closest to my pit!

2 Likes

Research Division is gonna be a toughy…

2 Likes

As a cap bot im going to have to compete against @Connor1814D , no hope there.

1 Like

Connor didn’t make it to worlds.

(Somehow…)

0 Likes

well 1814D made it, so…

3 Likes

Connor got in from waitlist.
Edit: @Gameoa beat me to it

2 Likes