Division Thoughts

worlds-2019

Oh. Thanks for letting me know!

0 Likes

Probably from the 448x dq as well.

2 Likes

I should have elaborated a bit more, but I’m in the same division (Engineering) as him.

0 Likes

Good luck!|

0 Likes

Ill need it. Im afraid school work will have to wait, we got some advancing to do.

2 Likes

You also have 2114X in tech, they are good and won their division at US Open

3 Likes

@Anomaly. Yay… one of my teams get to play with/against you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rick_TYler Ive sat through your dry humor for countless years (back into my highschool years) and you still manage to make me laugh every time

7 Likes

Any ms thoughts? I’m in opportunity, personally I think that’s the easier one…

0 Likes

Personally, I think Research is crazy stacked. Definitely gonna try and watch elims

4 Likes

Looking at the ‘statistics’ from VEX DB, the two Middle School divisions seem reasonably balanced when I glanced at CCWM, OPR, DRP and Skills. You never know for sure until you get to there, though.

1 Like

I don’t really know how I got in but apparently I made it!
3 teams in my area made it to worlds without a qualifying award:
1814D
590D
590X
is-this-a-pigeon-meme
Is this the power of texas?

4 Likes

As a member of technology division I think we have a few really strong teams and a few really weak ones. Probably about middle of the road. Research looks toughest overall in my opinion.

1 Like

our team is also in Technology:rofl:
good luck guys:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

We’ve definitely had an eye out for your team number, we look forward to competing with the reigning world champs

0 Likes

@Connor1814D probably skills

0 Likes

You forgot a team. Just wait… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Probably, those were just the first ones I recognized. I’m sure there are plenty of other good teams I haven’t seen.

0 Likes

Arts seems easier than most, but I only know a handful of teams. Also, when was the last time that arts did well at worlds?

0 Likes

Last year Art was the finalist

0 Likes