DROW Hour of Code Save the Coral Reef Leader Board

I had a lot of fun playing with VEX Hour of Code Coral Reef Challenge. It got pretty competitive to see who could get the most plastic waste picked up. When I got my certificate I was surprised that it was signed by DROW - figures he is behind the Water Game!

hoc.vex.com

Post your high score certificates here - won’t find it on RobotEvents.com! I am pretty sure my 101 Kg will be smashed many times over!

22 Likes

101kg is a fine effort!

5 Likes

I tried it for like 15 minutes and got 93.5 kg (I’ll see if I can find the screenshot), so great job on that 101kg!

Also, if people could be honest here, that’d be great! There is a hack to make it say whatever you want, so please have integrity.

4 Likes

Well naturally… after all, the initials of Department of Reef and Ocean Watchers spells DRow…

101kg is excellent btw!

23 Likes

Generate certificate after your run - you know you will want to frame it with DRow signature for a Water Game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There may or may not be a little bit of an unofficial Office Competition for the Coral Reef Cleanup. I’ll let others post their High Scores so far if they choose, but I am FAR from the lead :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Dang I’m over here trying to improve on 51 kg. :frowning_face:

I beat the reccord 102kg. I want to go more further but I got stuck.

Guess that nullifies my score.

33 Likes

Exactly. Scores like this are for cheaters (500 is the max it lets you cheat):

3 Likes

RECF Code of Conduct applies :slight_smile:

16 Likes

vex_hoc_certificate_2020_988c8d2194a7f761.pdf (1.6 MB)

Best run I’ve had so far.

3 Likes

oh my! I am going to have to revisit the challenge! (maybe we should have a max number of tries :slight_smile: )

Congrats!

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll admit, you set a high bar with 101.

3 Likes

Drawing

12 Likes

I’m glad that the community has discovered that @DRow has blessed them with a Water Game.

BTW, as of today… our internal Playground stats show 110.5 KG as the highest score globally so far.

21 Likes

Excellent! I figure teams like bragging rights! Thanks for an very engaging challenge!

4 Likes

The highest I’ve been able to get is 80-90.

3 Likes

This has been fun to play around with, here’s my high score so far:

Got pretty lucky on that run though, my routine usually ends up in the low 80s.

8 Likes

can you tell me your coding or DM me a pic? i am in a contest and i need to know how u go it plz