Dude Perfect DESTROYS 60X Robot using Tombstone

I found this video today and thought it was pretty cool. Check it out for yourself. It’s how they combined VEX and Battlebots for a challenge video. Make sure to watch until the end to see the destruction of 60X’s NBN Robot.

1 Like

Holy crap, that poor robot didn’t deserve that. Still awesome though!

If anything i think this should give every team motivation! “Hey, if you don’t win we get to completely demolish your robot. Far enough?” Hahaha :smiley: :smiley: Now you get to compete AND fear for your robot’s life!!!

When I saw that earlier, it just made me really sad :’(
Just another irrational feeling I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

@SamBarbee Hey on the bright side it was probably better than what @Harrison2 did to one robot at worlds :wink:

Rest In Peace, little robot.

One interesting note. Not a single lock nut came loose.

That’s insane!

Rip Harrison

Hahaha, I guess there is always something good to find in a disaster!

Yea, I can’t say the same for the Tabor for GDC sticker, but the Robonauts sticker is in perfect shape. Guess someone really hated that sticker.

Did some of the bolts shear?

It’s a message, no Tabor4Gdc

Clever advertising! However, the Dude Perfect guys didn’t seem to like it. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

At 4:30 in the video, check out the field design! I wish I could compete on a field that looked as cool as that!!! Especially with the “V” border all around the field. That would look sick! Something else I just noticed, they put the nets in the starting tiles. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think that was computer overlayed, doesn’t look lite it was actually on the field.

Nope. The “V” 's were painted on the lexan with stencils.

1 Like

I’m just wondering why we didn’t get a cameo performance from @DRow

So I assume this is the result of the previous thread asking for NbN robots to use? :slight_smile:

Yes. This video was actually first put on the forum here.

RIP Robonauts