Looking at the Intelitek website, there is a new version of Easy C, 2.0. There is no release date but the software seems designed with the VeX competition in mind:
“EasyC™ 2.0 also offers new competition templates to allow you greater control over features such as the duration of autonomous and operator controlled periods, using a transmitter signal to begin an autonomous period. These new templates work with FIRST Vex Challenge competition fields.”
- Is this software FVC legal (specifically for the Half Pipe Challenge)?
- When will this software be available? How it be available (Radio Shack)?
- If it is FVC legal, is there an upgrade path (fee or no) from the current 1.0 version?
- Will there be a multiseat license option (see a previous posting by me)?
- Yes, easyC will be legal to use for FVC. Version 2 has new features specifically designed for FVC and in class robotics competitions.
- In about one week. It will be downloadable from intelitek’s website. Ordering instructions will be posted on the website.
- easyC Version 2.0 is an upgrade. It requires a copy of version 1 to be installed prior to the installation of version 2. Version 1 comes with every programming kit, which everyone is required to buy in order to program the Vex robot.
- Yes there will be a multiple seat license of easyC available, contact intelitek.**