Event Partner Discount

I was wondering if anyone has experience with how long it usually takes for Robot Events to post the current years game elements for event partners to purchase?

0 Likes

Usually when your events are approved.

0 Likes

So far they haven’t even posted the Tower Takeover pieces through RobotEvents, so it will probably be shortly after that. I emailed my regional support manager yesterday, but have not heard the answer yet. I hope it is before school gets out here, having everything ready for the fall is much easier if I can get them ordered before school gets out.

0 Likes

The Tower Takeover game elements are not showing up at all, even at full price. Will the game elements for Tower Takeover show up after my event is approved?

1 Like

This was discussed on the Robotevents.com EP Q&A - the product database between VEX and RECF has not been synchronized for new season, until then you wont received your discount codes. When? no date was specified. I have events pending approval, so I am certain once everything is ready to go, events will be approved and discounts issued.

1 Like

Tower Takeover game elements are now visible on the site. So, I would take it as a sign that event approvals and appropriate discounts will be made in the near future (read that means next few weeks, there are a lot of little details that need to be addressed before events are approved…).

Looks a like a fun season ahead!

0 Likes

Woo Hoo!

I am not a robot

2 Likes

I already have one event approved, but no discount yet.

0 Likes

Events can be approved before discounts issued. The real issue is what are discounts for this season. It may not be the same blanket as previous seasons. Much like with the team welcome kit content question, there may be questions about what EPs really need each season?

1 Like

Discounted field tiles would be nice!

2 Likes

Not likely to happen - the cost is pretty much what SOftTiles charges even for HUGE orders of boring gray/red/blue…

1 Like

Party pooper

I am not a robot

1 Like