Favorite thing to do in vex

What is your favorite thing to do in robotics or vex?

2 Likes

I like spending hours on a design and then watching it work perfectly. A rare but cool moment

16 Likes

I like it when we have an autonomous that works perfectly on the first time. Almost never happens, but it’s the best.

8 Likes

Feeling a motion mechanism slide/rotate with zero friction

Feels great man

9 Likes

I like to spend hours working on an issue, and then realize that there is a stupidly obvious solution staring me in the face all along.
That’s the best.

7 Likes

This may be stupid but my favorite thing to do is just fiddle with the tools, game pieces and parts. Has caused some pretty funny moments along with some stupid ones as well…

4 Likes

Seeing my Auton working. Sometimes a really hard struggle.
Also, getting to know to people through vex.

7 Likes

Same. Last year, I would drive everyone crazy by poking the 5/64” screwdrivers into the small holes in the TP balls.

4 Likes

Heh, I did that too but I stuck pretty much anything I could in the balls and then rolled them around. Thankfully I got a souvenir TP ball so the fun won’t stop there.

2 Likes

Trying to flip and land the cones on the stationary goals in ITZ was a lot of fun. :joy:

7 Likes

I like seeing the robots that others nake

1 Like

Cut and sand metal while laughing maniacally, not wearing safety glasses, and having sparks fly all over. Once I did and it got so hot that we quenched it in the snow

3 Likes

Sing random music while I am coding while all my teammates are staring at me in confusion (and probably embarrassment). :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

minecraft, watch pewdiepie

watching your auton work on the 1000th trial, and then not work for the next like 20 in a row lol

5 Likes