Good memories of the 2021-2022 season

Season is almost ending.and will be getting a new game this year, I can start it off but I wanna listen to your memories. Write as much as you want but please :pray: don,t go off topic

2 Likes

Best thing was back to in-person competition!

12 Likes
Most memorable moments

1.Joining vex forum

1. My robot breaking and me staying up till midnight until it was fixed

2. “Counterweight”

3. Making my fist “competent” robot

4. Making it to semifinals

6.Making it to states

1. Getting to semifinals at states

2. And finally Making lots of new friends, and meeting lots of people. (And some enemy’s)

4 Likes

First year in VRC, first year with new kids in a new state, tons of learning, tons of fun, tons of work, a good deal of winning, and for the most part an amazing time :heart:
What a journey it was

2 Likes

The moment we decided to rebuild our robot, this was the first time in over three years that a higley team lost every match in a competition. we rebuilt and became the first higley team to qualify for worlds, that competition was the tipping point of our season (sorry for the pun)

7 Likes

meeting everyone in my area! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Beating the number 1 seeded alliance in our region in the semi-finals as a team of only 1st and 2nd year vexists.
This was my first year with v5 and the amount of passion it sparked in me was just amazing. hopefully we won’t screw up finals next year : p

2 Likes

We almost got disqualified because we were playing games on our laptops while we were waiting .

1 Like

My team was first at a competition, we won a tournament, got an award at all 5 of our competitions, and broke two school records, one from the awards, and one from going to the finals twice in a row.

1 Like

I feel the same.

1 Like

My good memory is winning with the opposing alliance only having 1 point at the end of a match. I lost the competition but that one moment made me feel accomplished with my robot.

1 Like

how can you even just get one point?

1 Like

One ring in base while all goals are on the other side.

1 Like

Watching my sister team in regionals from the comfort of my home, and scouting for them

Good memory for the season, coming back after covid and losing a year, still performing well and making it to worlds for the first time.

there is a thread for this.

Whops sorry,but I think this one is on the go. @DRow Could you split and merge the topics.

2 Likes

qualifying for worlds as our first year in high school was amazing, can’t wait for the memories at worlds.

1 Like

Getting all the balls in the High Goal at the last State final (since we were in the first seeded Alliance). (I’m in IQ.)

1 Like