Has anyone decorated their robot for the holidays?

Tis the time for the season of giving and the end of 2019 is near. So I have to ask, have any of you dressed up your robot for this time or have do you have any designs that you want to put on your robot?
I would also like to know what your teams are doing to celebrate the holidays in your robotics clubs.

2 Likes

For the holidays my school just hosted a tournament and we decorated the school with lights, wreaths, holiday decorations, and all of the volunteers wore santa hats. We also had some christmas music playing.

I am going to put a little Santa hat on our 6 bar and I think we might wear Santa hats for Christmas. We might put lights but we don;t have time to order them so we will just put some festive stuff.

We don’t really celebrate the holidays in my club, but you could paint some lexan red and green (you could just paint over it when Christmas is over).

at my last competition i saw a team that wrapped their robot in Christmas lights. and it is legal cause it counts as non-functional

2 Likes

Great news. I have the Christmas lights and no body can stop me

3 Likes

Our team wrapped color changing lights around the base

2 Likes

My team decorated our robot with a tray for the holiday called Vex Michigan HS State Championship.

I need to do this now.

1 Like

:evergreen_tree:Here all decked out for the holidays! :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Am I gonna see that today at Rome?

1 Like

This is one of our sister team’s robot that won the tournament today

1 Like

yep you sure are my guy