Help with virtual competitions

I really need someone to give the full rundown of virtual competitions. I live in Utah and I need to find some. Am I right in thinking that if you don’t do virtual competitions you cannot qualify for state and worlds? Please help

No, virtual competitions are intended for areas where public gatherings may not be allowed. They’re not the ONLY option available to teams.

You certainly may not have as many opportunities to qualify at an in-person event as you normally would due to COVID, but both virtual and in-person events would still qualify for state championships, worlds, etc.

You can find a list of all currently registered VEX IQ events in Utah here.

9 Likes

Also given Utah currently seeing its new all time high in terms of covid.

Remember to take the safety of everyone involved seriously.

6 Likes

Wow, DRow. You are very knowledgeable in the game manual and how tournaments work this year. Maybe you should be on the GDC.

SmartSelect_20201008-153714_Google

4 Likes

Thanks noah.
β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

1 Like

Ok thank you guys so much. Our first comp we registered for is run by the head of vex for Davis school district so we think we’re good.

Lucky, We won’t get a comption till December