Hopes for New Game

As the anticipation around the 2021-2022 Game grows, what are your hopes and desires for this season? Anything you’ve been dying to have in a game?

I speak for many when I say this, but i hope this new game will let us make entirely new robots, little to no recycling of Change Up drives and lifts, and a game simple enough so rookies can do well, and challenging enough for the veterans.

I don’t have any particular expectations, but whatever the game is I’m gonna dig deep to find the best design.

13 Likes

I’m ready to swing into this new season

6 Likes

Nothing to see here! Just hoping it is at least fun to drive like change up!

2 Likes

I just want to change it up a bit

15 Likes

I think that my team and I will get in the zone to win this year; or maybe we’ll power up for frc next january.

6 Likes

Hmm, hopefully, Vex will finally reach the Turning Point to a game that is not like Tower Takeover or Change-Up. Vex should make a game that is more In the Zone of multiple kinds of scoring objects. I would be so StarStruck once they add a game that is the exact opposite of Change-Up. I would like to see VEX finally do a Clean Sweep and add games with more than one scoring object. Anyway, the Gateway to next year’s game reveal is just tomorrow.

10 Likes

shut up

Also, I want a simple game with complex scoring like Tower Takeover. TT was a great game because of all of the small innovations such as the cube lock and tetris arm.

9 Likes

Just anything that is hard mechanically / programming wise, unlike change up

3 Likes

Actually go to worlds instead of just qualifying.

9 Likes

I just want a game with more variation in robot design

2 Likes

Yasss this is all I wish for.

1 Like

My hope is for an in person world championship that provides a fair playing field for all teams

2 Likes

Do yall know when the game is being revealed?

If I recall properly, 4 pm CT this afternoon

2 Likes

Live Remote VEX Robotics World Championship 2021 under Closing Ceremonies, Finals and Game Unveil

5 Likes

Waiting for new games to be announced.

2 Likes

I hope the game is something cool this year!

1 Like

I want something Turning Point-esque, where there are multiple ways to score, and multiple levels of difficulty/multiple designs that could emerge as very good. Like TP, ball shooters were very good, but caps were important as well. I’d just like to see a game where a rookie team can hold their own, but veterans can also do well. I hope any of this made sense, but I’m not sure it did.

6 Likes

Vex is only like 11 minutes late with it so far. Let’s see how long they can go