How are these people finding threads from way long ago

The. Recommended threads section at the bottom is giving old threads. Once, I clicked one, and without seeing the time period connected and got a message saying it was 6 years old.

Would it be possible for the admins to lock all threads that have the latest response being older than 1-2 years ago? If that’s possible, it really could help as everything now and in the future as it will be a fully-automated process that won’t cause these mistakes to happen again.

2 Likes

I’m super happy that people are searching old threads to find answers. The few revival of old topic threads is much better than all of the roboteers that fire off dozens of duplicate questions in the first 60 days of the season.

The Airsoft and the rocket launcher threads were pretty cool. I don’t know if the rocket laucher video link made it through two software upgrades.

13 Likes

Also, ten years from now i bet someone will revive this thread

5 Likes

I doubt it, DRow will lock the whole forum by then…

1 Like

Or… DRaw will be on the GDC

4 Likes

who says he is not already?

2 Likes

Or… it will be publicly anpunsed that he is on the GDC

1 Like

Ah yes, the person who makes the pictures in the game manual.
DRaw

3 Likes

Then we will need an unofficial game manual without the meams

“Ah yes, I am a human. I like meams and doing human things like drinking water”

2 Likes

Replace those with jifs, and you’ve got yourself a deal.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I understand people say “jif” but did you really spell it that way?!? IT IS SPELLED GIF REGARDLESS OF PRONUNCIATION

18 Likes

havent u done this multiple times yerself @ketchup

Wait… If you are in charge of the game Manuel, there will be meams EVERYWHARE. Should I change the images for GIF’s? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You know, sometimes I’m really dense

kinda legit question here. On the reply thing it says topics close a year after the last post. So with this how would the threads be replyable?

2 Likes

Think that’s a new feature they’ve added in the last little bit or so, thus it would not apply to older threads

2 Likes