How can one determine the top 10 unqualified teams in the Global Skills Leaderboard?

They may not be doing that across the board, but here in Texas all events will open on Fridays at noon. I think it’s a great idea that is super easy to implement.

6 Likes

Quick question, does anyone know what place on the global skills list the top 10 qualified teams were this year? Just trying to get an estimate of about how far down this will reach this season.

I think I have a list of the highest scoring skills teams that did not go to World’s for Tipping Point, which should be a reasonable approximation. Will find it when I get home from work

5 Likes

May be difficult to do. Tried to pull some info into a spreadsheet and see if it could be done easily.

Doesn’t look like there is a team list readily available for those who attended the alternate event in China. There were 10 teams in the top 65 at a glance that I know did not attend worlds because they were from China or Singapore. Don’t forget you’d also have to cross reference the teams from who chose LRT. US regions, in particular, were given a significant number of extra spots to account for the foreign teams they knew would not be in attendance. Not sure if extra spots were given to any non-US regions that were known to be able to come.

1 Like

@Jobe may be able to check me on this, but only considering teams from the US, I have scores of not attending World’s:

5 Likes