please help me, i can’t drive
Welcome to the forum @scout_gaming !
To have the robot drive in driver control you have to use the competition template. You can find this by clicking the “file” tab, then click “open examples”, then select the one named “competition template” and hit next. This will create a new program that you can put your driver and autonomous control in. Hope this helps!
You can look at other examples in that “open examples” tab for inspiration, just remember that you will need to assign motor ports in software based on their hardware configuration.
Extending on what @DodgeDoodle_41442A said:
- Download, install and open VexCode Pro
- Under File, choose Open Example then Competition Template. Save with an appropriate name.
- Near the upper right, there are three buttons, the one that looks like a V5 motor is Robot Configuration, click it.
- Click on the add drivetrain button that matches your number of drive motors, and follow the prompts.
- If you have additional motors, click on add motor and follow the prompts.
- Click add controller then click on the joysticks to pick a drive style and the shoulder buttons to control other motors.
Doing these steps will have VexCode generate your driver control code for you. You can upload and start driving. If something doesn’t behave as expected, you can open Robot Configuration again to edit your choices.
Thank you for helping me! I appreciate it
Thank you for your help
Thank you for replying to help me in this