How do I use a paper Participant Release Form

Some of my parents are having trouble completing the Participant Release Form (in the US). I know, it should be easy, but it happens. How do I, and can I, print out a paper version of the 2021 form? We as coaches used to be able to upload this form into the system, but I don’t see that option any more.

1 Like

I believe it is an online form (with multiple pages). So even if you printed out each individual page and made them fill it out, I doubt there is a way to upload it to robotevents.

One option would be to have a laptop / tablet at your site, and have the parents stop in. I know programs that will have the webpage up at a registration events or they will hold something back, can’t get their shirt or can’t compete, until that form is completed.

2 Likes

If contact tracing is an important element of your region’s covid-19 action plans, you will need the contact information in the Participant Release Form.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.