How do I use the Northrop Grumman stick figure from Worlds?

Hi, I know this is a stupid question, but how do I use the orange / blue stick figure that we got from Worlds? The arms and legs are bendable but what do I use it for?

Thanks,

I think it is supposed to have the legs fold up and be used as a phone stand

2 Likes

I tried that but it doesn’t sit on itself without lying on anything…

:man_shrugging:

(why is there a 20 character minimum)

1 Like

This is actually the most important question. I have no idea either. You could wrap your phone in the arms and legs and hang your phone by the orange head. That seems pretty silly thought. If someone has figured it out I would be interested in knowing.

Can anyone post a picture? I didn’t go to worlds (:cry:) but I might be able to help.

1 Like

You wrap your phone with the arms and legs. Then use the open head and place it onto the power brick when charging. It holds your phone on the wall when charging.

4 Likes

The arms and legs can bend like that and I think the “head” could also bend.

IMG_5394

1 Like

You hang the head over the rearview mirror of a car, then fold the arms and legs to hold your phone. (A little sketchy, and the arms and legs aren’t that durable so :man_shrugging:)

2 Likes

If you bend the legs backwards like it’s kneeling. Then it will stay upright.

I think you’re supposed to wrap the arms and legs around your phone then hang the head around your charging block (so you don’t need to rest your phone somewhere, it just hangs from whatever outlet its in

4 Likes

Yeah, I think it hangs from a charging block in an outlet, a way to hold your phone while charging without putting it on the ground.