How to prolong the life of a V5 Battery?

I am sure this is good advice for Lithium-ion batteries. Would you add any advice specific for V5 batteries?

https://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

The most important things for V5 are probably:

• Don’t run your robot until the battery dies. By the time the battery gets to ≈15%, stop using it.
  • Don’t use batteries fresh off the charger, as they will probably be warm. Let them cool for at least 5 minutes first.
  • Don’t charge batteries fresh off a robot, as they will also probably be warm. Let them cool for at least 5 minutes first.

Also, if possible, stop charging at ≈80%. This will probably be too inconvenient though given it would require someone dedicated to monitoring chargers.

V5 battery chemistry (LiFePO4) is made for a more stable voltage and longer lifespan, and since charging and protection circuitry is integrated into the battery, you really shouldn’t have to do much.

Here is a manual I found for LiFePO4 batteries

According to Wikipedia the battery should never be discharged to below 10V (2.5V per cell), or severe damage could occur, you really should be keeping it around 12V (3V per cell) but really I think the battery will take care of most of that for you, it really shouldn’t be a concern.