how would you score the stars if they were 3 or more high?

The rule says that a star on top of a star gets the score of the supporting star. What if the stars are 3 or more high? Does it receive the same score as the base support star? i.e is it a continuous path from top star to the ground?
Thanks

So i am trying to interpret #2 here. If a star is on a supporting star that is on the ground in the far zone then I get that the star is scored as far zone. So is the 2nd star considered now the support for 3rd star and since the second was on 1st which is in the far zone then the second one is considerd far zone. Now 3rd one is far zone and the the fourth one is far zone.

Interesting question, but I think this is where the common sense clause applies. I would assume that all objects are considered scored unless they are within the three exceptions.
Also, I doubt that stars are likely to get stacked 3 high. (Not saying its impossible)

Think it gets complicated if a star is resting on 2 stars… and one supporting star is at the near zone and the other is at far zone.

How do we score that 3rd or supported star now? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what mean. There certainly can be piles of interlocking stars. Your supposed to get the higher value zone if you are straddling far zone and near zone. Fo follow a continuous path top star to ground like an electrical circuit.

I interpret it as follows: if several stars are being supported by stars on the ground with at least one touching the high scoring zone then each star touching the high scoring ground star (or by extension any other star touching it) would be considered high scoring as well. However, a supporting star on the ground that is not touching the high scoring zone would be considered low scoring. It seems to me that the rule implies that in any ambiguous situation, give the higher of the two possible scores.
Just my two cents, I could be wrong. Feel free to correct me, if I am.

536Mentor that’s the way I would see it.

Scored – A Scoring Object is Scored in a Zone if it meets one of the following criteria:

1. The Scoring Object is touching the Zone
    a. If a Scoring Object is touching multiple Zones it is Scored in the higher point value Zone
  2. The Scoring Object is not touching any Zone and is Supported by a Robot and/or a Scoring Object, it is Scored in the Zone that Robot or Scoring Object is touching.
    a. If the Robot and/or Supporting Scoring Object in this situation is touching multiple Zones, the Supported Scoring Object is Scored in the highest point value Zone

The text in bold solves the issue

So making a complete connection from bottom supporting star right up to the top one. Each star gets the far zone 2 pts. Hoarding is going to make some piles.

if a star is supported by 10 stars, it would still count as the bottom star’s zone