Here is your chance to win the hardback 4 vol set of Ingenious Mechanisms.
This set has a ton of detailed drawings of really great designs that can trigger your ideas. Most of these are industrial type designs that won’t directly translate to VEXIQ or VEX EDR/V5. But you can take what is presented and move this way.
Book are at a HS / University level. I came across them when I was doing FRC. There was a picture of @JVN desk and they were sitting out. They were helpful to me for the seasons that I did FRC.
- Look at the link or Google search the books and verify that this is something you would use or read
- Submit at least 25 words on how this set would be useful to your engineering erffots. (Remember that I’m reading these, so grammatically correct sentences will get a higher score)
- Contest is open to anyone that is a VEX forum member in the US. (If you are outside the US and want to pay for shipping then put that in your submission. Books weigh about 2kg. In the US shipping for books is really cheap, cross boarders it’s not)
- Decision will be made on Saturday 14 November.
- Winner will need to send me a PM with a good USPS shipping address.