Okay… I got a problem.
Today in Robotics we changed out a shaft because it wouldn’t stay in the motor. And it was staying in the motor. Nothing was wrong with the motor or the port, and the cord wasn’t damaged. All I had done was change it back to arcade mode because the team driver preferred arcade over tank… and I programmed it the same way I had before. When the robot is on, but not in a mode, I can turn the sprocket and hear the motor indicate the shaft is all the way in. However, if I put it in drive, only 1 motor will work (that motor being the opposite motor with no issues that has worked since the beginning). If I put it on programming, neither motor will work. The motor on the right always locks up. The robot is going to tech support, so I may not get to compete tomorrow. But I wondered if anybody had an idea of what was wrong.