Kalahari

Hey guys
So my team is going to the kalahari classic 2022. What teams are going this year. From ohio the competition is pretty spread out. Any out of staters coming in that my team and sister team needs to look out for. Best of luck to all of you in this next half of the season.

Could you state which Kalahari? I’m assuming there are multiple, because there is one in Wisconsin Dells.

1 Like

1/21 kalahari in ohio im assuming

I would say watch out for the 355 teams from illinois

2 Likes

Wake up honey, new super spreader event just dropped.

17 Likes

I don’t comprehend, could you elaborate?

1 Like

40 teams in an indoor water park in Ohio.

There will be many many COVID cases that result from this event.

20 Likes

What does this have to do with the disscussion? It was out of context, and you could have made it fit the topic better.

1 Like

The topic of the thread was literally “Kalahari”. I was making a statement regarding Kalahari.

3 Likes

Ohio Middle School Kalahari Classic

Slightly shameless plug:

http://vrc-data-analysis.com/event/RE-VRC-21-5471

And click the Full Season Stats tab:

7 Likes

Definitely not texting my team this link because were 2011Z

2 Likes

Middle school teams don’t seem to travel much (understandably), and it’s hard to compare across regions without seeing matches of teams across regions.

As with anything, take rankings/ratings with a grain of salt. They can be used to provide insights (yep, team XYZ is really good, or team ABC is a sleeper) absent other evidence. Teams may redesign and rebuild. Teams may have problems on a specific day.

Just because a team seems “more capable” than another, does not mean that it will win. Unlikely outcomes can happen. Everyone, except the favorite, likes a good Cinderella story.

Good luck, have fun, and do your part to maintain a safe and fun environment!

12 Likes

Ayyo I don’t think we need a battle up in here.

1 Like

8823A,8823B,8823C,8823D,8823E,8823F, one of them went to worlds. Good luck beating them and they are from Milford but if you need any help ask them they will help.

Super Spreader Event this ratio

1 Like

Thanks. 20 characters

OcVN1ml

11 Likes

I can’t tell if I love this or want to flag this

2 Likes

thats one large animal

248A 248D 248C 248E and 244D will be there.