Ktor

As the vex season approaches I am sad to say that KTOR will not be competing in Sack Attack. But I am proud to say that KTOR is still together and will be helping the vex community. You will most likely see some of members of KTOR still at worlds. We are continuing to focus on the Vex Community in our areas.

On behalf of KTOR I would like to thank the VEX community for all the support over the years. I would also like to give a BIG thank you to our main sponsor that supported us over the years, STEMROBOTICS. Without all of you none of this would have been possible.It was a honor to compete against such a wonderful group people. We all have amazing memories of meeting many different people from many different parts of the world. We built more than just robots but friends around the world.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors. If there is ANY way KTOR can help anybody please feel free to ask. We will cerntainly miss all the people that we have met but this is not a good bye because we are still here just in a different form.

Again Thank You all