LCD Help

Our Team is writing a programming using the LCD Display to select between autonomous modes. We can make text appear on the screen but cannot figure out the buttons or how to run it to select autonomous before a match. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Alright, first question is what are you using to write your code? PROS, RobotC, EasyC, or ConVEX?

We are using easyc and we also would like to learn how to monitor our battery voltage

Check SBD Robotics programming page, I used theirs, and it worked Fantastic!

I checked there’s out and it is robotc and we are using easyc

Feel free to private message me and I’ll help you out :slight_smile:

I am also having the same issue as well.

Same issue here. We came across some code on the Robot C website, but can’t make sense of it. Specifically, we can’t figure out how to name or where to place our variables.

If you are using the LCD with RobotC, I will be glad to help you out. :slight_smile: Just send me a private message here.

From what I’ve heard you place your selection program that runs the lcd in a while loop. The Loop is a while is enabled loop so it only runs while it is enabled. When you have the point in the program where it selects it, declare your variable(with the math function if you are using easyc) All of that is in initialize and then in autonomous you put,( if, variable=program_1) then set the autonomous function you want there. Hope this helped!!

There are several intermediate level ROBOTC examples in this thread.
https://vexforum.com/t/robotc-lcd-autonomous-selection/24818/1