Legal needle valve replacement

Does anyone here have a link or name/part number for a LEGAL needle valve replacement for the needle valve from the pneumatic kit? I am talking about the valve that is usually after the on/off valve that regulates overall pressure going out to the system.
Thanks for any help, suggestions or links.
7536 family

Do you mean the pressure regulator:

Robotmesh sells individual pneumatics components. All the pneumatics parts are from SMC and can be purchased from SMC distributors such as PLC Center, except for the pressure regulator that is discontinued and the tire pump fitting which you can get at McMaster Carr.

Thank you sir!