Logo opinions

Hey can i get opinions on which is the best logo? im putting them on buttons but i want the most professional looking one.

Screenshot 2022-02-16 13.03.39

Screenshot 2022-02-16 13.10.25
Screenshot 2022-02-16 13.13.20

4 Likes

#2 by far. Very simple and would look nice on a button.

I think the third one looks good, the one with the atom-looking pattern. The first one looks nice, but the font is a little small.

1 Like

I like the 3rd one because it portrays an irony of “we’re just ordinary guys” with some advanced atomic structure as the logo.

9 Likes

I really like the third design. It is a clean look.

2 or 3 for sure.

1 Like

I would generate a proof on purebuttons.com so you can get a feel about how the design works on a round button.

2 Likes

I would go 6. Just remember not to spend too much time on it!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I feel like you should use both #3 and #6 so you have two ratios based upon the need of where u want them to be placed. #6 would be good for a T-Shirt design and #3 would be good to add on your robot

3 Likes

im more focused on buttons. we already have t shirts and i dont think we have the materials to print out a plate for the bot

Which design do you like best?

0 voters

1 Like

I like 2 the best, the simple hand and wrench looks very clean. Runner up is 8, crossed tools.

The laurel wreath looks too “Hail Cesar” to me.

1 Like

thank you so much! i wanted to do a vote but couldnt. thankyou!!!

1 Like

I’d say either #1 or #4, but that’s just my opinion

2 or 4.
I like the other ones but they seem too cliche “techy”

I like #2 the best, it’s simple but catches your eye.

#8. I mean that what you do to make a robot

I just think that the color scheme on two isn’t as good as the rest

1 Like

I like the second one, simple but eye catching. Other ones are cool but too much to look at in my opinion

1 Like

#1 (jzkdn shdbbxndjd )