Main.h file not working even after new build

Hey guys, I’m a programmer for my team who’s been programming on v5 text for quite some time now, but just today my team wanted to use PROS because of the built in features it had. I am running pros on vscode, but every time I try to compile my program it gives me an error stating “main.h is not found” even though main.h is in the project director. I tried rebuilding the files using the “prosv5 build-compile-commands” since it said to do that on a previous forum, but it still doesn’t work. What should I do?

Have you tried using the pros cli to build your program? What about placing the main.h file into the include directory?

If worst comes to worst, you can always create a new project and copy the main.cpp file to it :slight_smile:

Other than that, I don’t really have enough experience to help, so hope this fixes things. Good luck!

Are you trying to build just main.h? Or the whole project? You need to compile the whole project which can be done by opening the whole project folder into VSC, and then you could compile and upload it. Doing this may or may not fix your problem.