Mentor Support available

Greetings,

For those who do not know me, I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Robert Cachro and I am currently a student at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign studying Aerospace Engineering. Over the past 5 years I have been heavily involved with the Vex Competitions and have competed in multiple regional tournaments and a World Championship (full description in signature below). I also have a lot of experience with FRC programming/electronics. Upon entering college I decided to stop competing in the Vex Robotics Competitions but rather was hoping to mentor a team in the Chicago area, preferably closer towards the northern suburbs or a team near the University of Illinois campus. Whether it be coding/electronics/mechanical or whatever I would really like to help your team succeed and pass on tips/tricks I learned from my years of competing. If anyone is interested, please contact me at:

cachro2@illinois.edu

Regards,

Robert C.

Any team would be lucky to have Robert as a mentor. It’s too bad he doesn’t live in the Puget Sound area. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words Rick :slight_smile:

Technic-R-C